1. Eligibility: Contests and drawings are open to persons who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry and to legal residents of Alaska. Contests and drawings are void where prohibited by law. Employees of Alaska Smiles, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to win. Contests and drawings are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Alaska Smiles as final and binding as it relates to the content of Alaska Smiles contests and drawings.
3. How to Enter: Monthly drawings are entered using the entry form provided through Alaska Smiles’ Monthly Drawing page (https://www.aksmiles.com/alaska-smiles-monthly-drawing/). To be eligible to win, all required form fields must be fully filled. The entry must fulfill all drawing requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alaska Smiles.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the contest or drawing (the “Winner”) will receive a $25 Gift Card or other services determined at the time of the contest or drawing. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Alaska Smiles. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Alaska Smiles’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Alaska Smiles to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners must come to Alaska Smiles office during regular business hours to receive the prize. Prizes will not be delivered in any other manner. Winner must provide name, email address and home address to receive their prize.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by by the Alaska Smiles marketing team under the supervision of Alaska Smiles. Winner will be notified by e-mail within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Alaska Smiles shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest or drawing is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ALASKA SMILES‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST OR DRAWING, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering a contest or drawing, you understand and agree that Alaska Smiles, anyone acting on behalf of Alaska Smiles, and Alaska Smiles’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest or drawing, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Alaska Smiles reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or drawing should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Alaska Smiles control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest or drawing. In such case, Alaska Smiles may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Alaska Smiles. Alaska Smiles reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Alaska Smiles has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest or drawing, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest/drawing rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest or drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Alaska Smiles reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.